Pages

8.12.2014

The Teeth-sucker and Loud-mouth



Credit: Train Pigs FB https://www.facebook.com/trainpigs

Young black girl talking really loud on her cell phone, while propping the phone on her shoulder and chin as she stuffs her face with Dunkin Donuts:

Conversation-
Girl: Yeah...I told that nigga to get out ma house... I don't care...

*clicks/sucks her cheeks and picks a piece of doughnut*...

Yeah. He called me and I told him I was leaving. Uhum...don't give a fuck...

*clicks/sucks her cheeks and picks a piece of doughnut*...

I came in, got my shit and told him I was leaving. Yeah...well, where you wanna go? Ima get this nigga back, watch...

*clicks/sucks her cheeks and picks a piece of doughnut*...

We'll see. Wait. What?? I can't here you (voice gets louder as the train goes underground). Can you hear me? I'm on the train! Can you hear me??

YES. We can ALL here you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment